Pass It OnAs we pass on the knowledge of the past, the inspiration of the present and the hope of the future, we reach across all generations in Colorado. This year we ask you to join with us by investing in our work through a generous contribution.
Give BackYou can help.
With your help CH will continue to demonstrate statewide leadership, expanded service, coalition building and deliver programming and resources to underserved communities.
- CH provides children ages 3-19 with a variety of programs, experiences and activities to build literacy, a love of reading and writing, and books.
- CH provides children with the vehicles to communicate their thoughts, explore ideas, build self-esteem and discover their uniqueness.
- CH offers parents the opportunity to learn and the training to introduce a love of books to their children through reading out loud. CH opens young people’s mind and eyes to the possibilities available to them and their innate talent and wisdom.
- CH introduces opportunities and the resources to create great ideas and work.
- CH inspires youth to discover their world and beyond.
- CH encourages curiosity, builds self-confidence, inspires learning and motivates community involvement.
- CH builds community excitement and pride through Chautauqua-style events.
- CH delivers programming in 30 Colorado counties annually.
Use either of two simple methods to make donations to Colorado Humanities.
Donate via PayPal's secure payment process.
When you select the PayPal button, you will be taken to a secure payment page where you may make a donation by using your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover credit card. If you have a PayPal account you may choose to use your personal account from which to make your contribution.
When you enter "Secure Checkout," please be sure to fill in the Shipping Address, so we can send you a thank you letter! And please let us know how you would like to be acknowledged in our publications.
Or, download a printable form to mail with your check to:
1490 Lafayette Street, Suite 101
Denver, CO 80218-2391
All gifts are tax deductible and are eligible to be matched by the National Endowment for the Humanities. Colorado Humanities also welcomes bequests and gifts in honor of family, friends, or colleagues. Please contact us at (303) 894-7951 x14, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are grateful for the support and investment of our stakeholders and their belief in our work and our ability to create positive change. Your gift will help Colorado Humanities expand our programs, increase our impact, reach out to our most vulnerable underserved communities, and start to build sustainability.