New Look, New Direction
Welcome to Colorado Humanities
We have a new look and a new website. And we are excited to share them with you, our community. They are designed to bring the humanities to life.
Our new logo, developed by Mark Mock Design, represents human connections, dialogue, diversity, active learning, and change.
Our new website, developed by Civic Pixel, invites you to participate in the many activities and programs we offer around Colorado that provide opportunities to research, observe, write, and discuss.
- Our website is also a place for connecting our partner organizations and audiences with our programs. Check out our Calendar.
- All inquiring minds will find numerous avenues for exploring literary, historical, and cultural ideas.
- Readers will find recommendations from the Colorado Book Award competition.
- Writers will find opportunities to nominate their current books and to participate in community partnerships.
- Educators will find resources on writing and reading, literature, history, and more.
- Students will find opportunities to compete in writing and reading programs, as well as participate in living history programs.
Click on Get Involved to donate to Colorado Humanities, become a member, volunteer, sign up for our e-newsletters, and give feedback on CH programs. Please let us hear from you!
Be sure to visit our Store which features DVDs and other Colorado Humanities products.